|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Woodencase ,cartonbox or just as your requirement|
|Delivery Time:||5 to 35 working days depends on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, D/A, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per month|
DC24v Electrical Starting Marine Diesel Generators Low Oil Consumption
Marine generator can use for Marine generator,
Marine emergency generator or Harbor generator
We use the marine synchronouse Alternator with the brands of Stamford , Maraphon and Simens
marine Alternator etc. Also can be supplied at the request of customers.
Parallel connection: Two and more normal marine generating sets can transfer loading without stoping
and can realize parallel.
Protection function :Thare are over-limit alarming for speed , oil pressure, cooling water temperature
and oil temperature.
Can provide CCS, BV , ABS,GL,RS, DNV classification certificate.
300KW Cummins marine generator ( CCS/BV Class)
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||3170*1000*1905|
|Genset weight (kg)||3750|
|Brand||Cummins for KTA19-DM|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged after water-cooled|
|Fuel Consumption at 100% Load||208g/kwh|
|Starting Method||DC24V Electrical starting|
|Number of Phase||3|
|Connecting Type||3 Phase and 4 Wires|
|Exciter Type||Brushless ,Self-exciting|
|The components of the genset|
|(1) Cummins for Diesel Engine; (2)Marathon Alternator;|
The control panel is AMF control panel, with the display of voltage,
current, frequency, water temperature, oil pressure. The genset with low
oil pressure,high water temperature,over speed,over load protection function
1. Our factory was founded in 1981.
2. Main Products: diesel generator sets, generators, engines, water pumps and other agricultural machinery products.
3. We have obtained the relevant certifications such as ISO, CE,ROHS, GS, TUV etc.
1. professional value-added technical support
2. warm before-sales & after-sales service
3. warranty period of 24 months or 1200 operating hours for diesel generators.
3. warranty period of 12 months or 1000 operating hours for gasoline generators.