Yunnei 42kw YN27 Engine Bucket capacity 0.7cbm 3500kg Operating Weight Mini Wheel Loader Articulated Frame Loade
I. Detailed Descriptions:
1. Rising power,high unloading automatically flat,working equipment,shorten the operation time and improve the overall operation dfficiency.
2. Wide construction tire and disc brake hub reduction axle with high quality and safety ,straddle brake which is reliable ,flexibly operated ,convenient and fast.
3. Lifting enlarged operator cabin with secure glass and wide field ,comfortable steeing wheel ,high quality seat and suitable joystick control.
|Overall Dimensions (mm)(L*W*H)||5300x1780x2700|
|Forward Speed 1st(km/h)||0-12|
|Forward Speed 2nd(km/h)||0-25|
|Reverse Speed (km/h)||0-25|
|Wheel Base (mm)||2000|
|MAX. Tilt Angel(°)||30|
|Diesel Engine||Brand||YUNNEI YN27 Engine|
|Rated Speed (rpm)||2200-2600|
|Engine starting mode||Electric|
|Transmission||Type||Fixed-spindle power shift with converter|
|Transaxle||Oscillating Angle Of Rear Axle||13°|
|Steering System||Working Pressure (MPa)||10|
|Max. Steering Angle (°)||35|
|Working Hydraulic System||Pressure Of Tire (MPa)||2.5-3.5|
|Working Pump Type||Gear pump|
|Working Pressure (MPa)||16|
1.Professional manufacturer of ODM and OEM specialized.
2.Cooperating with world-renowned suppliers, some famous with EPA Tire3 orTier 4 and EURO Tier3 or Tier4 approven engine manufacturer of CUMMINS ,YANMAR,KOHLER and so on.
3.Services: After-sale service of 7*24 hours and overseas technical personal sopport.
4.The strict quality control of material procurement:
1) For the parts that can be inspected on site, our company has a dedicated quality inspector, such as whether the cylinder is leaking, these can be found out on site, and only qualified parts can be put into the warehouse;
2) For conventional parts, the monthly defective product rate should be less than five in every 1000 parts, if it exceeds, our company sign a punishment agreement with our suppliers. If it exceeds 1%, we will pay $150 less to our supplier, if defect rate exceeds 2%, we will be deduct $300, if it exceeds 3%, we will pay $600 less, and it will double in turn.