|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Woodencase ,cartonbox or just as your requirement|
|Delivery Time:||5 to 35 working days depends on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, D/A, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per month|
|Standby Power:||66kw||Starting Method:||Electrical|
|Rated Voltage:||400/230V||Rated Frequency:||50HZ|
50HZ 60kW Deutz Diesel Engine for Electric Generator
The greater L power, the higher product stability , the better emission performance.
Meet the requirements of discharge phase II, the total output of more than 250000 units.
The engine is the ideal power choice for below 100 kw and military power generating sets.
Mainly fit in the small and medium-sized power plants, portable generator, shelterelectric power plant.
|Recommend commonly power of genset||50kw|
|Global warranty||12 Months or 1000 working hours|
Adopt centre drop down supercharger, optimized intake air lines, air intake more fluid.
Shaping air filter, radial seal, back-end arrangement, cleaner intake, more compact structure, filter easy to change.
Ship type of the oil pan, increase the oil cooling area; integrated ramjet, enhance the damping performance.
Output interface specification is optional, enhance product versatility and adaptability.
Using economical: low consumption≤198 g/kw.h.
Good adaptability: good adaptability to plateau; adapt to the altitude of 3000m; strong regulations adaptability, meet the road phase II emissions.
Good using maintainability: the width and height dimension is small, light weight; split type cylinder cover, easy to maintenance.
1. Our factory was founded in 1981.
2. Main Products: diesel generator sets, generators, engines, water pumps and other agricultural machinery products.
3. We have obtained the relevant certifications such as ISO, CE,ROHS, GS, TUV etc.
1. professional value-added technical support
2. warm before-sales & after-sales service
3. warranty period of 24 months or 1200 operating hours for diesel engines.
3. warranty period of 12 months or 1000 operating hours for gasoline engines.